niedziela, 26 lipca 2020

Tag "Tu i teraz" / 'Here and now' tag

Hello everyone!
This project was inspired by Art Daily Cafe Challenge with the following moodboard.

























The guidelines are following:
1. The colour palette: cobalt blue and white
2. Technique: create a background of paint with a brush
3. Theme: time/clock
4. Sentence: 'If you want a change in the future, become that change in present'




I decided to take part in this challenge. And now, let me introduce you my tag. I painted the Woodouts MDF base using brush and cobalt Impasto. Than I put some navy blue mist, blue saphire color glow and white watercolor paint (13 Arts) with a brush to create cosmic background. Than I used stencil (13 Arts) and white acrylic paint (Decoart) to make stars. I also added embossed stamps (WOW embossing powder white and stamp from 13 Arts) . The elements from molds were painted by cobalt Impasto and finished with silver wax. I added a girl by Tim Holtz and a sentence 'tu i teraz' which means 'here and now', like we need to start our change here and now - in present. That's why, I decided to refresh my blog starting today :) The clock and a wing are cut elements from AB Studio Paper Collection. Finally, I put some whitle splashes using acrylic ink by 13 Arts. You'll see the list of the products at the bottom.



And the last look at my project.


Used products:
- navy blue mist 13 Arts
- titanium white acrylic paint Decoart
- Craft o'Clock mixed media sentence

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz