wtorek, 7 stycznia 2020

Leśne LO


Cześć!
Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam przedstawić moje leśne LO. Zdjęcie pochodzi sprzed kilku dobrych lat, gdy spędziłam majowy weekend we Francji, a dokładnie w okolicach Grenoble: Grotte les Cuves de Sassenage. Chyba takie LO, gdzie zamyka się część wspomnień robi mi się najlepiej.

Hi!
Today I'd like to present my forest LO. I made this photo during my May trip in France near the Grenoble city -  Grotte les Cuves de Sassenage. I't is a pleasure for me to make LO's, where my own memories are caught.




Zgłaszam tę pracę na wyzwanie do 13 Arts.
I am attending the 13 Arts challenge with this LO.

http://13artspl.blogspot.com/2020/01/wyzwanie-challenge-86.html

Wykorzystałam następujące produkty z 13 Arts:
I used the following 13 Arts products:



5 komentarzy:

  1. great page, it follow perfecly our moodboard!
    thank you so much to playing with us at 13arts challenge!
    Sab

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Such a beautiful take on the challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This place is beautiful and your layout is stunning! Thank you for joining with us on 13arts challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń